How to Apply for PCSO Citizens on Patrol Posse
- Go to: www.GovernmentJobs.com
- Click "Sign In"
First time users, click on "Don't have an account? Create one" and follow directions
- After you have created your account, click on "Job Search"
- In "Job Title, Keyword" type: Citizens on Patrol
- In "City, State or Zip" type: Florence, AZ 85132
- Click "Find Jobs" button
- Chose title: "Volunteer - Citizens on Patrol" and click "Apply "
- After submitting your application successfully you will receive confirmation email
- After submitting your application or if you have any questions regarding COP Program, please contact:
- COP Progrqam Director Michael Dowd
- Application and all material must be submitted by the following dates for the 2021 schedule
- Academy February 6 and 7, application cut off for all documents being submitted to investigators is December 15th
- Academy July 10 and 11, application cut off for all documents being submitted to investigators is May 15th
- Academy October 2 and 3, application cut off for all documents being submitted to investigators is August 15th
- If you need assistance or having technical difficulties with www.GovernmentJobs.com please contact :
- Pinal County Human Resources
- 520-866-5023 or 520-866-5121
|Become a Donor and have your business advertised here!|